On the sign up screens, you can specify whether you want to make a one time, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly,
or quarterly gift. You can set up as many schedules as you would like.
We accept checking and savings bank accounts. We also take Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American
We currently operate under one-fund a model which supports our entire church budget; from ministry, to operations, to outreach.
Yes! You can view your contribution history (all weekend service and online gifts) by following these
1. Login by clicking the myPathway link at the top right hand corner of this page.
2. Enter your member login or register to set up one.
3. Login by clicking myPathway or the “Sign in to Give” Button.
4. Go to the online giving link.5. Click “My Contributions” to view all contributions you have made to Pathway.
1. Login by clicking myPathway or the “Sign in to Give” Button.2. Go to the online giving link.3.
Click “My Repeating Payments.”4. You may stop any contributions from this page. At this time,
you can only stop a contribution, not change amount or frequency.
You cannot edit the bank or credit card account numbers. You will need to delete your current online
giving profile and set up a new profile with the correct bank or credit card information.