If you need help, we first want to say that we see you and we care about you! Follow the instructions below under “Get Help” to let us know how we can serve you!
If you can give help, there are multiple ways you can serve people in our communities who are vulnerable. Follow the instructions below under “Give Help”.
The ministry of God’s church is critical now more than ever and has a unique opportunity to reach people we wouldn't otherwise reach.
We want to be positioned well to respond to the needs of our community and families. We also want to continue to support our Local and Global Outreach partners and have a strong foundation in place for our regular ministries when we are able to gather again so that people know the hope that Jesus offers.
You can quickly and easily give online to support our response to the COVID-19 crisis.
This week you can gather supplies around your house to give to your neighbors as a gift. Maybe it’s a roll of toilet paper, a deck of cards, colored pictures from your kids, or a box of Clorox wipes. Attach a card with your name and phone number and hand deliver to their doorstep. This is such a great way to show love to your neighbors and it opens the door for ongoing conversations.
Additional ways to reach out:
• Walk around your neighborhood and clean up any trash you see.
• Ask to mow someones yard or do some yard work for neighbors.
• Make sack lunch meals for additional neighborhoods that are adjacent to you or down the street.
• Write a card with your information on it to give to all your neighbors for contact purposes.
• Run an errand for someone. Start a conversation by being more direct instead of saying “Is there anything you need?” , to saying “I am going to Dillons tonight can I get you anything?”
• Organize a night where all neighbors draw fun pictures on their driveways.
As those that are on the front lines (first responders, hospital staff, grocery workers, etc.), continue to care for others, lets spend some time letting them know how much we appreciate them. Send a card to the workers, letting them know you care for them and love them.
Wesley – 550 N Hillside St, Wichita, KS 67214
St Joseph – 3600 E Harry St, Wichita, KS 67218
St Francis – 926 St Francis, Wichita, KS 67211
St Teresa – 14800 St Teresa St, Wichita, KS 67235