Join a team of people who create an inviting experience for people to feel at home with Pathway Church.
• Welcome and assist people outdoors and indoors while creating a positive and friendly first impression of Pathway Church.
• Brew coffee, refresh Atrium snacks, help attendees find seats, pass the offering and communion trays, and assist guests.
Help us create an engaging and safe place for kids to belong while learning about Jesus.
• Contribute to an atmosphere of worship and teaching that is fun and engaging.
• Join our nursery, preschool, or elementary teams impacting children’s lives during the weekend services, Wednesday night Awana, and events throughout the year.
Join our team as we intersect with students at a crucial time in their lives.
• Join our high school or middle school IGNITE teams by investing in students as a small group leader or being a part of the guest ministry team that welcomes students each week.
• Provide office and event help as we work to engage students throughout the year.
Are you creative? Do you have an interest in multimedia and production?
• Powerfully tell stories of God’s life-changing work through photography and videography.
• Create visually powerful designs and tell compelling stories through graphic design and creative writing.
• Support worship services and special events by being a part of creating an environment of worship through sound, lighting, and video operation.
Join a team of people who will be praying for the individual needs as well as the ministry of Pathway Church.
• Sign-up to be a part of an email team that prays for the requests we receive during the week or an on-call team that prays for the sick.
• Join us to pray for the weekend services and the pastors at 4:00pm on Saturdays and for 1 hour during each service.